Payment and Deposits
- Wedding bookings can only be secured on receipt of a 25% deposit.
- Balances owed on wedding car bookings are due up to 3 months prior of the booking date
- If A booking is cancelled within the 3 month period of the booking date, all monies will be non-refundable
- Waiting time is chargeable 15minutes after the scheduled collection time.
- Airport bookings may be subject to additional waiting time and car parking charges.
- Waiting time is charged at £45 per hour
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If the customer does not appear at the agreed time and designated pickup point or is a no show, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to notify us of any changes which effects their booking, then additional waiting time and parking may also be charged.
- Special circumstances will be considered in relation to our Cancellation and Refund policy and will be at the discretion of J2 Luxury Transport.
- If a wedding is booked and a deposit paid and then cancelled, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If an airport booking is cancelled due to an airline strike or rescheduling of flight, any refund will be a the discretion of J2 Luxury transport
- All refunds will be made within 7 days, if applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Our chauffeurs will drive at a safe and sensible speed in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Our chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day based on local knowledge, experience or live information provided by the in-car Satellite Navigation. Our chauffeurs will accept a route requested by the client, however should this result in extra mileage or time, additional charges will apply.
- By supplying your email address you permit J2 Luxury Transport to contact you via email, for the purpose of your booking, and or for promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if deemed necessary.
- All clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them, and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- J2 Luxury Transport and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- J2 Luxury Transport maintains a strict non-smoking and eating policy in all its vehicles.
- Additional surcharges may apply for Bank Holiday bookings.
- J2 Luxury Transport vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and J2 Luxury Transport shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to such property.
- At J2 Luxury Transport we do our best to ensure our chauffeurs are punctual, however please understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances that are outside of our control.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the client’s’ statutory rights.